MOSAIC is seeking a Windows System Administrator for a contract position in Annapolis Junction, MD. The ideal candidate will support a high impact environment while interfacing with the customer and contractor engineering team on a daily basis.
- Provides support to IT systems through the following (not limited to) services:
- Create/update user accounts as needed
- Complete virus scans and updates
- Maintain backup of Windows file servers and configurations of switches
- Keep firmware, network diagrams, and software repositories updated
- Work with ISSO/ISSE to keep SSP (System Security Plan) up to date
- Update IAVAs (Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts)
- Five (5) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of ten (10) years
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- System Administration experience with the Windows operating system
- Understanding of PKI
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.