MOSAIC is seeking a Unix System Administrator who will provide Tier 2 support to multiple users, including developers and cyber analysts.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated systems administration experience administering user accounts; performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance; and providing input to the design of the organizations systems and mission architecture.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years' of experience
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years’ experience.
- Four (4) years combined experience of the following:
- System backup/restore procedures;
- System security practices;
- System tuning;
- User administration;
- Software and hardware installation and maintenance;
- File management and system troubleshooting;
- Operating systems (e.g. Windows, Unix/ Solaris, LINUX and storage filers (e.g. NetApp, Isolon);
- System accreditation support;
- System configurations;
- VMware and virtualization
- Unix System Administration experience
- Security + Certification
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Knowledge of applicable Government policies and procedures.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.