We are seeking a tube mill operator with expert experience and an eagerness to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operatemetal forming equipment
- Ableto read and understand entire shop order
- Capableof reading micrometers and calipers
- Inspectand count all manufactured product
- Monitorequipment operation to ensure proper functioning
- Recognizesmill problems, help diagnose troubles and recommend corrective measures
- Accuratelycomplete required production and labor reporting paperwork.
- Directand train other workers on how to operate the tube mill equipment
- Knowledgewith minor adjustments and maintenance requirements for the mill
- Performhigh quality work with 100% production efficiency.
- Mustbe willing to train other operators
- Mustbe able to clean and maintain tooling/equipment in proper working condition
- Abilityto keep a clean and safe work area
- Haveteam building skills required in a changing, lean manufacturing environment
Experience and Education:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 10+years of experience operating tube mill for welded tube products
- Mustbe able to read tape measure, micrometers and calipers
- Technicalskills such as measuring and converting units of measure
- Mustbe able to visually inspect parts
- Verbaland written communication skills
· Manualdexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
· Occasionallifting of items up to 75 lbs.
· Ableto be on your feet for the majority of the working day (50% walking, 50%standing)
· Exposureto variable weather conditions is likely.
- Abilityto work overtime when required
- Havean excellent attendance record
· Accruedvacation time
· Companymatched 401(k) deferred compensation plan
· Comprehensive medical and dental benefit plans with employer contribution.