MOSAIC is seeking a Test Engineer who will provide specialized Test & Evaluation (T&E) capabilities on a SIGINT focused program.
- Analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans and system descriptions.
- Develop evaluation and test plans and procedures.
- Prepare for, conduct, and report on data collection and analysis.
- Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation.
- Two years experience as a Test Engineer on programs and contracts of large scope and complexity.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline. In lieu of related degree, four additional years of test engineering experience is acceptable for a total of six years of experience
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Working knowledge (completion of college course or formal training on the subject matter or actual work experience) with each of the following:
- Radio Frequency (RF) signal detection,
- Identification, measurement, collection, and distribution techniques and systems.
- LINUX or Windows
- Combined experience with testing and as an operator for SIGINT VLF/HF/VHF/UHF Signal Collection Systems
- Familiarity with Scripting languages such as PERL, PYTHON, BASH, or TCL
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.