MOSAIC is seeking an Technical Writer to support a contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
- Understands basic concepts, responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides, manuals and technical publications
- Responsible for preparing reports, responses and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
- Collaborates with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials
- Coordinates the layout and design of the documents to ensure consistency and quality of the documents
- Works on all phases of documentation as required
- Improves and submits policies through an approval process, working with multiple organizations
- Enhances organizational content via its websites (wikis, SharePoint,etc.)
- Works with the team on Presentation briefs and Information packages
- Special projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years of technical writing experience on large technology projects
- Associates degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required (OR) an additional two years of technical writing experience may be substituted for an Associates Degree.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.