MOSAIC is seeking a System Integration Engineer who will perform system administration, maintenance, upgrades, installation, test and integration, and configuration of various SIGINT survey, collection and geo-location systems.
- Provide technical and engineering third tier support to troubleshoot system failures and degradation and restore equipment to full operational capabilities.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for operational system critical discrepancies that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 or 2 personnel.
- Developstechnical documentation assisting government engineers in creation, updating and management of system product line standards and databases.
- Four years experience as a software integrator, tester, system administrator, or system engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Experience with software integration or system administration for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, PYTHON, BASH, or TCL)
- Software Configuration Management, Change Control, and Requirements tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
- Master’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience for a total of two years of experience
- In lieu of degree, four years of additional experience as a software integrator or system engineer with Signal Collection Systems is acceptable for a total of six years of experience
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.