MOSAIC is seeking a System Administrator who will support the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems, manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution support for all the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Five years experience as a System Administrator on programs and contracts of large scope and complexity
- Bachelor's degree in a technical related discipline. In lieu of degree, five additional years of system administration experience is acceptable for a total of 10 years of experience.
- TS/SCI w/polygraph clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Router, firewall, and other network communications equipment, configuration, maintenance, and management;
- Computer networking experience including node configuration and management
- Formal training and/or experience with each of the following:
- Real-time processing and control,
- Digital signal processing
- User Interfaces Network protocols and systems Data Flow Networks Speech and Audio including Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Streaming technologies Network and System Security
- Experience with computer operating systems for Windows and LINUX-based platforms including scripting tools for routine system administration tasks and automation;
- Scripting languages such as PERL, PYTHON, BASH, or TCL
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.