eOriginal is a leading financial technology company specializing in Digital Transaction Management. Recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500, we’ve helped hundreds of companies gain a competitive edge in the digital age. eOriginal guarantees trusted transactions of digital financial assets for all parties from the borrower to the secondary market. Our proven platform provides certainty in how these digital assets are created and maintained, delivering the confidence, visibility and compliance lenders and buyers need. As a pioneer in the Digital Transaction Management space with exciting plans for growth, eOriginal is currently seeking the industry’s best and brightest to join our team.
Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager’s (SAM) focus is ensuring highly successful business relationships with our most strategic clients. The SAM is responsible for meeting sales objectives and quotas, maintaining and renewing existing clients, increasing our clients’ awareness of the value we bring to their business, and helping build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of existing clients. The successful candidate will have sales and relationship management experience paired with excellent business acumen, strong interpersonal skills and accomplished persuasion and negotiation abilities.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives and quotas through expansions and renewal uplift.
• Must be highly accomplished at driving client partnerships by successfully calling on high level executives and strategic thinkers, as well as working across all levels within an organization to ensure success for the company.
• Develop and execute Strategic Account Plans, in conjunction with Account Team where applicable, to identify key stakeholders, white space and account specific goals and strategies.
• Conduct regular business reviews with clients to ensure strategies and outcomes are identified and achieve in service of overall customer satisfaction.
• Develop renewal strategy and plan to retain and grow assigned portfolio of clients, with minimal churn while negotiating terms that result in favorable outcomes for both eOriginal and clients.
• Establish a proactive cadence to follow up on renewal opportunities. Become methodical in following up with a diverse set of accounts across multiple financial service verticals, with focus on both quality and size as a primary means of time and resources invested
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with our channel and reseller partners to identify and close joint renewal and expansion opportunities.
• Identify “at-risk” clients early in the cycle and define and address issues inhibiting a successful, timely renewal and ongoing relationship.
• Work with several departments within eOriginal including Sales, Legal, Finance and Customer Services to ensure client satisfaction and retention while acting as the primary point of contact for the client.
• Maintain accurate records of all activities in , with timely and accurate forecasts.
Required experience and skills
• 3-5+ years of Account Management, Sales or Customer Success experience.
• 2+ Years of experience in the Financial Services Industry is preferred; start-up environment is a plus.
• 1+ Years of Software Sales experience; SaaS or subscription sales is preferred.
• Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task within a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Patience, flexibility and adaptability to change.
• Drive, conscientiousness and perseverance to conduct outbound sales contacts daily.
• Team oriented with ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience using as CRM is required.
• Travel requirement: 10% – 20%.
• Bachelor of Arts/Science degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, IT or related track.
• Supplemental relevant education such as sales training programs.