MOSAIC is seeking a Sr. Requirements Analyst who will act as the technical lead for contractor personnel performing requirements and integration support. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with senior teams and high level executives and officers. This position also requires a strong understanding of the processes and tools for DoD Instruction 5000.02 Requirements Analysis as applied to Cyberspace concepts and applications.
- Masters degree and 10 years of experience in SETA, Acquisition and/or Technical roles architecting customer solutions (OR) a Bachelors degree with 12 years experience, (OR) AS or HS Diploma and 16 years of experience.
- 5 years of recent experience with DoD processes and documentation of requirements associated with DoD requirements analysis to support mission- critical cyberspace requirements.
- Experience as a participant or member of JCIDS Functional Control Boards and/or its working groups.
- Support and contribute to the redesign and testing of automated tools supporting the USCYBERCOM’s Requirements Management process by establishing performance specifications, supporting the Test and Evaluation Process and providing functional testing.
- Five years of recent experience in the acquisition of Cyberspace Capabilities.
- Experience in Knowledge Management Decision Support and MS SharePoint
- Five years of recent experience in the development, documentation of broad-based program plans, including budgets and schedules.
- Experience with Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and education, Personnel and Facilities, and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) analysis (5 years in any of the functional areas).
- Two years of recent experience in briefing senior leadership in cyber operational requirements and objectives.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Masters degree is desired
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.