MOSAIC is seeking an Sr. Acquisition Consultant to create acquisition packages for our Prime contract in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Must have excellent writing skills and experience creating Acquisition documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have demonstrated experience in developing and reviewing the complete set of Acquisition documents to include: Minimum Acquisition Requirements, Statements of Work, Statements of Objectives, Request for Proposal, Market Surveys (questions and format), Proposal Evaluation Criteria, Past Performance Instructions, Competition in Contracting Act documentation, Analysis of Alternatives, etc.
- Must have strong consulting skills (brings value add to the MPO Contracts team) and a demonstrated mastery of acquisition and contracts skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience supporting the DoD or IC community with Acquisition management, Program Management or Contract Management.
- Masters degree (OR) Bachelors degree in Acquisition/ Business or a related field and an additional 3 years of experience for a total of 13 years of experience, or (16) years of experience without a degree.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Business/Acquisition or related field
- PMP Certification
- Contract Manager Certification CPCM
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.