Reliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a full-service fire protection contractor with complete design, installation, inspection, testing and maintenance capability that has been in business for over 25 years and offers a challenging work environment.
What we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
Reliance Fire Protection, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Sales Representative. The Sales Representative is responsible for the promotion and sale of products to end users.
- Prepare cost estimates and competitive proposals based on information provided.
- Have the ability and the tenacity to contact customers and potential customers to determine their needs and build relationships. This includes, but is not limited to cold calls and door-to-door contact.
- Assist in developing and carrying out sales strategies throughout the company.
- Plan goals, objectives and budgets for the operations team and identify the resources required to attain the end result.
- Review and revise contract wording with the risk management department.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase revenues.
- Moderate computer skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and work well with others
- Proven ability and track record of performing work in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
- Ability to learn and apply fire protection codes and standards (Such as NFPA 13 and NFPA 25)