MOSAIC is seeking an Space Planner who will assist in strategic planning support for all emerging requirements, and expert facility condition analysis at sites across the extended enterprise.
- Define metrics and managing a multi-million dollar design and construction program, ensuring state-of-the-art facilities are delivered on time and within budget
- Plans the moves and developing strategic space plans on a daily basis
- Defines metrics and managing a multi-million dollar design and construction program, ensuring state-of-the-art facilities are delivered on time and within budget
- Develops strategies to optimize the use of limited space resources, modernizing space management processes by using technology to assist with developing solutions
- Maximizes the use of resources through effective business processes, improving Customer Relationships, and in providing space based on informed decisions
- Satisfies the space needs through efficient use of existing and future infrastructure capabilities
- Possess customer service experience.
- Ability to walk office space, on a continuing basis, which includes traveling form building to building within a 50 mile radius
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or Primavera (P6).
- Three (3) years experience in Micro-Station, AutoCAD, or other Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) programs required.
- An Associate’s Degree in a related technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required (additional years of experience may be substituted for an AA degree).
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Familiarity with BLUEPRINTER, Primavera is a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.