MOSAIC is seeking an Signals Software Engineer who will develop, maintain and enhance signal processing software both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and document test results.
- Resolve software problem reports.
- Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design.
- Seven years of experience as a Signals Software Engineer on projects that focus on Radio Frequency. Experience should include:
- Transforms and frequency domain representations
- Communications theory
- Frequency Shift Keying, Phase Shift Keying, and Amplitude Shift Keying
- Error correction and detection
- Signals analysis tools
- Digital signal processing and suppression
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. In lieu of related degree, four additional years of signals software engineering is acceptable.
- TS/SCI w/Polygraph clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Java or C++
- Experience with
- Software defined radio architectures
- Commercial wireless standards
- Geolocation techniques
- Software configuration management tools
- Python, Eclipse IDE, Google Protocol Buffer, model based design
- Service oriented architecture
- Linux OX
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.