MOSAIC is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in UI Development and database skills.
- Design and develop web-based applications in a Linux environment
- Sixteen years of experience in service-based, web-based, and non web-based application design and development, to include experience with back end database architectures, relational and cloud-based, and full lifecycle software development.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field may be substituted for four years of experience for a total of 12 years of experience.
- A Master of Science degree in a technical field may be substituted for six years of experience for a total of 10 years of experience.
- Four years demonstrated experience in software development in object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby).
- Six years demonstrate experience leading large software development programs/projects.
- TS/SCI w/polygraph clearance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.