MOSAIC is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer who will provides quality services and support the development of DoDAF documentation.
- The Senior Systems Engineer will coordinate and document the efforts of a large software development team
- Sixteen (16) years of systems engineering experience on programs that encompassed systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operation.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience.
- A Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
- Ten (10) years of systems engineering experience on programs/projects with communication systems and information technology within an intelligence community environment.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience as a senior systems engineer on complex projects with multiple tasks.
- Six (6) years demonstrated experience leading systems engineering teams and estimating resources for systems engineering tasks.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Experience with cyber systems
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.