eOriginal is a leading financial technology company specializing in Digital Transaction Management. Recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500, we’ve helped hundreds of companies gain a competitive edge in the digital age. eOriginal guarantees trusted transactions of digital financial assets for all parties from the borrower to the secondary market. Our proven platform provides certainty in how these digital assets are created and maintained, delivering the confidence, visibility and compliance lenders and buyers need. As a pioneer in the Digital Transaction Management space with exciting plans for growth, eOriginal is currently seeking the industry’s best and brightest to join our team.
POSITION TITLE - Senior Solutions Consultant
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Senior Solutions Consultant is responsible for supporting all sales efforts within their assigned accounts. Working closely with the Enterprise Account Executive, create the strategy for each account and deliver all technical and architectural support as needed to successfully convey the eOriginal value to our prospects and customers.
• Articulate company vision, key messages and intended use cases per eOriginal’s go to market strategy.
• Perform remote and on-site product presentations, positioning the eOriginal value proposition to a business audience and eOriginal’s architecture and inner workings to a technical audience.
• Partner effectively with sales in account development by playing an active role in strategizing and planning for each account and opportunity.
• Be a trusted partner to sales and prospects alike.
• Create compelling and reusable demonstrations that focus on the value of the eOriginal solution as perceived by the different customer profiles.
• Respond to RFP/RFI’s and security questionnaires as needed.
• Must demonstrate a client service culture based on a direct to client relationship and/or a direct to partner relationship.
• Someone who knows how to transform the complex into the simple.
• Ability to lead discussions with a variety of prospect stakeholders, including analysts, managers, and technology experts, describing how to turn their Digital Lending Transformation goals and needs into positive outcomes.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Financial services experience strongly preferred.
• Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Experience presenting to multiple audiences including Line of Business, IT and “C” levels.
• Possesses good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
• Ability to understand and relate business processes from both a technical and functional standpoint.
• Familiarity with systems integration methods such as web services, SOAP, API’s and REST API’s a plus.
• Understanding of SaaS model, architecture and security considerations a plus.
• Willing to travel up to 50%
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 7-10+ years Solutions Consulting experience, preferably in cloud-based technology products.