NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Senior Active Directory Engineer to join our dynamic team. Active Directory Engineer is responsible for providing operational and project support for an enterprise Active Directory environment. The Active Directory Engineer is required to have expert technical knowledge and understanding of Active Directory including experience supporting large-scale and highly complex environments.
- Identify and access management engineering/implementation and operations and maintenance.
- Oversee and satisfy the Active Directory
- Ensure that Active Directory services are healthy and replication is monitored.
- Provide ad-hoc custom reports, as requested
- Collect monthly Active Directory metrics for use in dashboards.
- Configure and support a DNS configuration for Internal, DMZ, and public facing services.
- Configure and manage IAM tools such as CyberArk and ActiveRoles.
- Build and configure OS Security baselines, and make modifications following established processes.
- Ensure that Active Directory backups are completed successfully.
- Install, configure, and manage Active Directory Domain Controllers.
- Configure and support Active Directory Federation Services.
- Provide support to the Information Security Program for investigations.
- Configure, monitor, manage, upgrade, and provide 2-Factor authentication solutions to include RSA SecurID and smart cards.
- Provide automation to enforce Account policies and security controls.
- Provde support for Public Key Infrastructure.
- Use established SOPs and develop their own SOPs.
- Resolve tickets for access rights.
- Bachelors Degree, Preferred Computers Science. OR equivalent certification, or military experience
- Minimum of 5-8 year IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Active Directory technical experience that includes the operational support and implementation of large-scale, enterprise level solutions
- Proven experience effectively communicating technical issues\challenges to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Solid understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and above.
- Experience with Windows Azure, AWS or other public Cloud technologies
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or an equivalent certification
- Competencies: Competency Proficiency Description Active Directory 5
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- US Citizens or Permanent Residents only
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.