Code Black Security & Protection Division, Inc. (CBPD) is the largest privately-owned security guard company in the region serving Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia. CBPD is seeking a Full-Time Security Lieutenant for our locations in Maryland and Virginia. In this role, the Security Lieutenant will manage security services and operations required to protect the property and Associates during the assigned shift.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation (defined as a personal vehicle)
- Possess and maintain a valid Security Officer’s License and/or Special Police Officer Commission
- Working cell phone
- Active email account
- Minimum of (3) years of law enforcement/security related supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable of the Laws of Arrest, Search & Seizure
- Knowledgeable of the Elements of Arrest: Criminal Offenses
- Knowledgeable of Fair Housing Act Violations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge and use of: word, excel, spreadsheets.
- Public Speaking & presentation
- Open availability (defined as the ability to respond telephonically and physically when not on approved leave)
- Promptly answer and/or respond to all business-related telephone calls, texts, emails.
- Practice and apply sound Leadership consistent with the philosophy and practice established by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Oversee/manage multiple sites to include but not limited to: scheduling employees, routinely meeting with clients.
- Direct supervision of staff to include:
- Administer Disciplinary/Corrective Action, training, counseling, guidance and support.
- Routinely conduct staff meetings with employees under his/her command.
- Approve/disapprove Leave requests of employees under their command in accordance with company policy.
- Approve/disapprove promotions/demotions of employees under their command in accordance with company policy.
- Physically work shifts when required
- Attend, participate and represent the company at meetings, seminars, briefings whereas the client has requested
- Enforce all policy and procedure established by the Chief Executive Officer and/or Chief Operating Officer.
- Perform other official duties as directed by their direct report