Our culture is built around our people. Voted a top workplace by our employees, we are committed to advancing careers and providing a foundation for professional growth. Urban offers a wide range of health, welfare and financial benefits to our employees, as well as career development through our own Urban Training Institute, tuition assistance program, and certification incentives.
Founded in 1960, Urban provides services for buildings, ports, transit, railroads, airports, bridges, and highways. We specialize in engineering design, environmental, planning, construction services, and program management. By providing innovation, technical excellence, and on-time performance, we create value for a proud Urban family.
Candidate will be responsible for the development of construction CPM schedules, analysis of baseline schedule and schedule updates, monitoring of schedule delays, tracking of progress out in the field, tracking of contract changes, analysis of time extension requests, analysis of stages changes, analysis of value engineering impacts and analysis of claims. Duties include:
(1) Building and maintaining an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and monitoring and reporting on status.
(2) Collecting and verifying scheduling data for all work packages from various Program engineering and construction entities.
(3) Reviewing and analyzing schedules developed by other stakeholders and integrating them with the IMS.
(4) Providing written updates on critical paths, scheduling variances, progress and significant developments for inclusion in both Monthly and Quarterly Reports.
(5) Evaluating the impact of changes on cost, schedule, operations and scope documents.
(6) Participating in meetings with Project Managers and providing schedule related input.
(7) Developing conceptual level project schedules for evolving work.
Ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, construction management business, or a related field. Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of relevant CPM scheduling experience on large projects. Thorough knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling program including cost and resources, EcoSys, graphics, and database management and MS Project software is required. Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.