Must have a minimum of one year core drilling, concrete sawing, cutting and/or removal experience.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 1 - 2 years minimum concrete cutting experience required.
- Proficiency in any or all of the following diamond or demolition tools: wall saw, core drill, flat saw, handsaws, ring saws and/or compressor tools.
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Work as a team
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to learn
- Able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Willing to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
- Mathematical aptitude helpful (willing to train measurements & calculations)
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background record
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license and have a good driving history
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends or out of town if necessary
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work boots
- Solid experience with concrete sawing, cutting and/or removal
- A full-time career opportunity & competitive wages
- Affordable Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Vacation, holiday & sick pay
- 401K retirement plan