The Wellness Network
The Wellness Network is a leader in patient education and engagement solutions that improve outcomes for health systems, employers, health care providers and advertisers. We are expanding our sales team and have an immediate opening for a Sales Representative.
- Are you a sales professional who thrives on building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with customers?
- Are you looking for a career where high ethical standards and hard work pay off?
The Sales Representative role at The Wellness Network provides a compelling opportunity for professionals with a proven track record to generate new customers and grow our existing business, while delivering an exceptional customer experience. The Sales Representative position is directly responsible for acquiring high value clients as part of the Hospital Business Sales team. The ideal candidate will be an aggressive, motivated, organized, and experienced salesperson with outstanding communication skills. The position is an “inside” sales position but some travel will be required (for trade shows, annual sales meeting, etc.).
- Serve as account executive selling education subscriptions as part of The Wellness Network’s subscription sales team
- Work with hospitals to deliver educational solutions
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Evaluate prospective clients; Identify appropriate hospital purchasing stakeholders and articulate value proposition; develop prioritized sales funnel, work prospects to close new hospital subscription sales
- Ensure receipt and processing of all related documentation
- Ensure renewals of expiring subscriptions among 3000+ hospital customer base as assigned
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts, understanding of the subscription sales business model, and an understanding of the hospital education environment
- Build, manage and optimize relationships to generate significant long-term revenue, customer loyalty, and deal volume
- Participate in department activities as a key stakeholder, including marketing, customer loyalty, and collections
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Demonstrate strong ability to interpret, negotiate, and fulfill contractual agreements as well as using your outstanding customer service and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Help create, update, and manage convention materials
- Participate in 5-6 trade shows per year
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years sales experience preferred, 2 years of Education product sales or Health Care sales experience is helpful but not required
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, sales environment
- Ability to sell to the C suite at a hospital
- Superior phone skills, excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be able to learn and understand highly technical topics
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and be able to generate effective sales ideas and strategies
- Exceptional ability to persuade people to make purchasing decision
- Ability to sense good business deals and seal them
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
Technical Experience Required:
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with a customized CRM Software preferred
Are you interested in being an integral part of a dynamic team? The Wellness Network has an unprecedented reach in the US, supporting over 3,000 facilities impacting over 28 million patients and caregivers annually, and we are actively working to expand our reach and usefulness across the spectrum of consumer health. In addition, our parenting and pediatrics website averages one million unique visitors per month. Through acquisitions and organic growth, The Wellness Network has rapidly grown from 8 employees in 2010 to approximately 70 employees. We are headquartered in Pewaukee, WI, with offices in Eau Claire, WI; Melbourne, FL; New York, NY; and Baltimore.
We Make it Easy to Apply:
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.