Description: We are looking for reliable and talented managers who will prepare service crew schedules, prepare invoices, enter work orders and job photos so that customers may access them on our web site. Ability to manage crews efficently and computer skills are necessary.
• Successful candidate should be willing to undergo background checks to include driving record, submit to a drug screen.
• Demonstrated skills in carpentry and/or roofing
• Be honest, dependable and have a strong work ethic
• Be self-motivated and team-oriented
• Reliable transportation to get to and from our main office in Millersville, MD
• Valid driver's license and paperwork proving eligibility to work in the U.S. required
• Generous Starting wage
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• AFLAC option
• Company Uniforms
• 50% Company Paid Health Insurance