Code Black Security is the largest privately-owned security guard company in the region, serving Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia and with operations in Florida. We are looking to expand our team and are hiring a Retail Manager to help carry out the daily operations of the business. This position will have full accountability for managing a staff of 30 – 50 employees that will be located in various retail locations across Maryland. The retail manager will create and foster a positive working environment, and work to meet the needs of the clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing schedules and coverage to retail locations for 30 - 50 employees in assigned territory.
- Conducting onsite meetings with clients to ensure Code Black is meeting the needs of the clients and communicating those needs with leadership.
- Conducting onsite inspections.
- Training and development for employees.
- Managing between 30 – 50 employees in assigned territory.
- Working closely with leadership and the Human Resource department to enhance the operation of the business.
- Completing daily reports.
- Ensure total compliance with all store operations policies
- Maintaining a high level of customer focus and leads by example with clear and engaging communication
- Additional Duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to remain professional on jobsites and with employees
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule to include working weekends, nights and holidays.
- Strong team building, leadership, and managerial skills, such as giving feedback to employees regarding work performance on an on-going basis.
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 Years of supervisory experience to include managing schedules.
PLEASE EMAIL ALL RESUMES TO