Primary duties consist of all work associated with bathroom and kitchen refinishing/resurfacing, including (but not limited to):
- Handling commercial-grade chemical products; operating a spray gun; caulking; repairing chips and rust damage
- Tile repair and replacement
- Meet equipment material requirements by requisitioning from inventory.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work procedures by adhering to prescribed protocols.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Enhance facilities and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Additional duties may include:
- Demolition and reinstallation of toilets, sinks and vanities
- Removal and reinstallation of plumbing fixtures and drain kits
- Decision Making, Initiative, Supply Management, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Thoroughness, Independence, Results Driven, Estimating, Verbal Communication, Customer Service
- Valid driver's license with less than 3 points
- Experience in the resurfacing/refinishing and/or automotive painting industries strongly preferred but not required.