The Resource Specialist is responsible for servicing clients and candidates. In addition, the Resource Specialist is responsible for the identification, qualification, recruiting, and interviewing of candidates; for the cultivation, administration, and maintenance of the client relationship; and for facilitating activities associated with the matching and closing processes. Resource Specialists build relationships with clients and candidates through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
- Promote Ennoble First services to clients by determining and implementing appropriate marketing techniques for industry and region, including regular visits to current and prospective clients.
- Identify and recruit qualified candidates by engaging in sourcing activities to include, but not be limited to: market research, identifying candidate sources, recruiting calls, attending seminars, and networking events. Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
- Evaluate market conditions and ensure candidate inventory population stays at appropriate levels to accommodate anticipated client demand. Develop staffing strategies when deficiencies are identified.
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Complete appropriate reference checks on candidates to ensure authenticity of stated skills and experience. Coordinate applicable background investigations with administrative staff.
- Oversee pre-employment steps, background and drug tests.
- Qualify and prioritize new job orders.
- Negotiate appropriate contract terms and fees for incoming job orders.
- Analyze client requirement against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
- Ensure client expectations regarding job orders are set and maintained. Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery by candidate of expected services, both during and after the guarantee period.
- Communicate details of new assignments and manage contract employees while on assignment.
- Employ proper matching methodologies including leveraging applicable systems, presenting job opportunities to candidates, negotiating pay rates, and closing placements.
- Prep and debrief the candidate. Serve as a liaison between the client and the candidate during the offer process. Provide coaching and advice to the candidate through the client interview process, including but not limited to counter-offers and job transitions.
- Conduct follow-up activities with candidate, both during and after the guarantee period, to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery by the candidate of required services.
- Develop and execute daily plans.
- Identify customer needs; be continuously alert and responsive to changing customer business environment and needs. Prospect and network with consultants regarding employment opportunities in each local market.
- Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
- Identify new job order opportunities through client contacts and placed candidates via candidate marketing and relationship building.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and leadership among peers.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment and client focus.
- Proficient at handling difficult client negotiations and human relations issues with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations.
- Possess sound judgement and reasoning abilities.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setback, and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Look for opportunities to sustain regular contact with clients and improve client retention.
- Demonstrate expertise within functional discipline.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to company’s Core Values.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advance knowledge of personal computers.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management, research, and general administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to customers, candidates, employees and the general public.
- Accurate worker with attention to detail and deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A background in Business Management or Information Technology is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work space is exterior with windows to the outside and is located in close proximity to other office personnel. Ennoble First reserves the right to relocate office personnel according to the needs of the company.
Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the company. Reasonable accommodations will be taken under advisement for ADA compliance. Ennoble First is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/ Veterans.