Opportunity for Experienced HVAC Installers
Do you feel like you are not appreciated, are becoming stale and not growing professionally?
Advanced Heating & Cooling will help you break out of that rut.
Be part of a growing team of professionals striving to always provide exceptional service and top-notch installations.
This candidate is one who takes pride in their work, takes initiative on the job and enjoys what they do.
- Competitive pay
- Performance –based incentive programs
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Supplemental Insurance products available
- 401K with dollar for dollar Company match up to 3% of your income
- 8-1/2 paid holidays annually
- Paid personal days-accrued with service
- 2 Weeks after one year of service
- 3 Weeks after five years of service
- 4 Weeks after ten years of service
- Company vehicle (for qualified personnel)
- Drug-free workplace
- On the job, in house and outsourced training
- Personal tool account
- Annual review/planning for career growth
- Promotions from within the company
- Company tablets/phones
- Direct deposit
We seek highly skilled people who are driven to be the best in everything they do.
- Perform whole house installations and change-outs on residential heating and cooling systems including IAQ accessories.
- Be proficient at oil, gas, heat pump installations. Boiler and geothermal work is a plus.
- Layout, measure and install high and low pressure duct.
- Understand airflow and duct sizing
- Take initiative to increase productivity and efficiency on a daily basis
- Be energetic. Promote a positive company culture.
- Build strong customer relationships
- Work as a team; mentoring others and exhibiting leadership skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on HVAC equipment.
- MD Apprentice, Journeyman or Master HVACR license
- EPA Certified.
- High school diploma/GED; Trade school preferred.
- Maryland State driver’s license with clean record.
- Drug free
keywords: tech service installer mechanic technician commercial install