RealStreet Staffing is actively seeking a Project Manager with a strong background in concrete to support our client, one of the region’s leading commercial concrete contractor. The Project Manager will provide oversight for concrete phases of construction projects including coordinating job site team, material and equipment, ensuring specifications are being following and work is proceeding on schedule, within budget and with the highest level of quality. This position is located in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
The Project Manager will manage a work load of 3 to 4 projects simultaneously with a targeted overall financial value of $15M. Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Full review of contracts and scope of work for each project
- Managing all financial aspects of each project
- Managing the work load accurately and sufficiently as related to the contracted scope of work
- Maintains a professional relationship with clients and ensures clear and consistent communication
- Develop and maintain updated and accurate schedules for each project
- Represents company in meetings with General Contractor
- Processes all required submittals
- Work well with assigned Project Superintendents to ensure the correct execution of work
- Process and issue sales agreements and subcontracts. Develops and maintains a fair and professional relationship with subcontractors and vendors
- Fully review all shop drawings, submittals, RFIs and project changes for each project. Accurately captures each change and provides a full detailed account as required for additonal cost pricing.
- Ensures safe work environment and quality standards are maintained
- Assists and track quantities of supplied materials to all projects
To be successful in this role, the Project Manager will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or similar
- 5+ years construction project management experience from a subcontractor’s perspective. Concrete construction management experience is preferred
- Experienced managing multiple projects at one time
- Proven track record in the successful management of project cost, schedule, safety and quality
- Superior communication skills. Able to work effectively and develop strong working relationships with Superintendents, vendors and clients
- Computer literate, experienced with Microsoft Office products and construction programs such as Timberline, Timberscan and Bluebeam.
From commercial and private ventures to government initiatives, RealStreet Staffing professionals provide a solid foundation for the success of clients in the Metro DC / Baltimore area, and throughout the continental US. Employees of RealStreet Staffing enjoy a comprehensive benefit package which includes a choice of health care coverage, prescription, dental and vision plans, life insurance, LTD, Paid Time Off Program and a 401k with generous company match.
Apply today for immediate consideration.