MOSAIC is seeking a Program Analyst who will provide expertise in logistics, space management, and/or strategic planning to our Prime customer in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The following operations assessment processes to provide logistics support and Cyber Mission Force (CMF) reporting support:
- Develop, analyze, and update metrics to assess operational performance and effectiveness.
- Incorporate metrics into strategic assessment process.
- Maintain a repository of MOPs and MOEs metric results.
- Continuously monitor and track the facility work orders and maintenance budget within the host organizations tracking system and remediate any issues to keep projects on schedule.
- Evaluate an operation against MOPs and MOEs to determine progress relative to the mission objectives and end states.
- Assist in the management of the CMF program, including maintaining the plan and schedule, and change management activities.
- Determine and track Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Cost Performance Index (CPI) and develop schedule and cost performance analysis.
- Provide collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and organization of statistical analysis data.
- Bachelors degree and 3 years of experience in SETA, Acquisition and/or Technical roles creating customer solutions (OR) a Associates degree with 7 years experience, (OR) High School diploma and 7 years of experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Masters degree is desired
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.