eOriginal is a leading financial technology company specializing in Digital Transaction Management. Recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500, we’ve helped hundreds of companies gain a competitive edge in the digital age. eOriginal guarantees trusted transactions of digital financial assets for all parties from the borrower to the secondary market. Our proven platform provides certainty in how these digital assets are created and maintained, delivering the confidence, visibility and compliance lenders and buyers need. As a pioneer in the Digital Transaction Management space with exciting plans for growth, eOriginal is currently seeking the industry’s best and brightest to join our team.
Professional Services Manager
This Professional Services Manager role will report directly to the VP of Customer Services and will have significant collaboration with other departmental leadership. The role is based in our Baltimore, Maryland headquarters – The Warehouse at Camden Yards.
• Ensures adherence to and helps develop standards for consistent delivery of professional services.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Acts as a member of the overall Customer Services management team.
• Manages a team of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants and Implementation Engineers and plays a key role in their day to day support and short term and long term growth plans. Responsible for performance management and hiring of team members.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Project Management and implementation methodology.
• Acts as an escalation point for customer issues related to Professional Services.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complex tasks.
• Provides feedback to product consultants throughout implementations on how to improve processes.
• Participates with sales and business development in support of RFP’s and Demo’s as needed.
• Additional duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• 4+ years of working experience in client relationship management/consulting, plus 1 – 2 years of supervisory experience
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Must be detail oriented, responsible, self-motivated and goal centered.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to lead effectively and motivate others to achieve established goals.
• Excellent problem resolution, judgment, team building and decision making skills required.
• Project management experience implementing web based applications/software products a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Wrike or similar project management tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline and /or equivalent work experience.
• PMP certification a plus.