A Regional Mechanical Contractor is currently seeking skilled Commercial Plumbers for a project in the Linthicum Heights, MD. They will be doing all aspects plumbing for a new construction project from the ground up.
Candidates must possess the following to be considered for this position:
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Minimum 3+ years of commercial plumbing installation experience
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Able to assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machines.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings, using hand and power tools
- Hang steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place.
- Repair and maintain plumbing, replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
- Direct workers engaged in pipe cutting and preassembly and installation of plumbing systems and components.
- Install underground storm, sanitary and water piping systems and extend piping to connect fixtures and plumbing to these systems
- Ability to read, understand, and work from drawings, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects.
- Must have basic “tools of the trade”
- Must be able to work independently once trained
- Work with Foremen and other staff to ensure all work is completed in a quality manner and on time.
- Work with all other team members to build a high level of team work and morale
- Build strong customer relationships when the job dictates
Please Apply at