MOSAIC is seeking an Operational Language Analyst to perform tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
- Understand a broad vocabulary and commonly spoken forms of language
- Comprehend written and/or spoken standard and substandard contemporary forms of language including abstract concepts and complex grammar and syntax
- Understand how language is used to convey information about interpersonal relationships and attitudes
- Produce accurate translations of complex material from the required language into idiomatic American English which reflect the author's/speaker's style and convey subtleties and nuances
- Type on an English-language keyboard
- Level 3 DLPT score in listening or reading within the past 2 years.
- Associate of Arts (AA)/Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent or an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted.
- Equivalent of four (4) years full-time combined experience translating materials into English
- Translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duty for at least two (2) of the four (4) years’ experience.
- Reporting shall be the primary duty for no more than one (1) year of the required four (4) years.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community,growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.