A growing, full service provider of facility solutions has a new and exciting position which is responsible for developing Mission Critical customers, pricing and selling Facility Agreements and Projects to both new and existing customers in the greater DC area.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Sell Mission Critical Facility Services, including but not limited to HVAC projects and Maintenance Contracts
- Sell Mission Critical Facility projects when the opportunity is present
- Recognize and Develop opportunities for upgrading and optimizing mission critical systems and equipment
- Provide estimating assistance with Mission Critical Facility Service and Maintenance Contracts and projects
- Responsible for Scope and Proposal development.
- Attend all new project kick off meetings both with internal and external customers.
- Responsible to attend events, trade shows and trade association meetings (including after hours) to facilitate networking opportunities.
- Perform site surveys and assists the customer with solutions development.
- Build and manage Customer Relationship. Become the resource to resolve all customer issues.
- Work with internal customers to provide scope solutions for customer issues.
- Responsible to identify and build a diversified customer base.
- Participate in ongoing training of new technology and industry related equipment.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of experience selling HVAC, Service Contracts, HVAC Installation projects or Facility Service Contracts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Experience using Sugar CRM or equivalent a plus
Competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and generous PTO.