PS Salon and Spa is seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist in a senior living community salon & spa. All candidates must be experienced, care-giving, organized, and reliable with references to provide massage services to residents, family members and employees at our Upscale Senior Communities.
Current need is for 2-3 days a week, 9am-3pm between 1-3 different senior community salon & spa locations.
- Consult with client in regards to medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
- Prepare and blend oils, and apply the blends to clients' skin.
- Maintain treatment records.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about massage for wellness purposes
- This position offers a commission based W-2 wage
- Active state license required