MOSAIC is seeking a Language Instructor to work in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
- Design and Develop language and language-related training
- Teach language and language related courses and seminars
- Provide consultation for language and area studies programs to give country related culture and media examples
- Assist with the coordination of language resource and/or testing programs
- Native Speaker with a minimum ILR proficiency level 3, in the standard form of the language to be taught.
- Native speaker of English with an ILR proficiency level 3, if the requirement is for instruction in grammar and translation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study
- Five (5) years experience in adult language education and methodology to include:
- Three (3) years experience developing and teaching using blended learning.
- Three (3) years experience developing and teaching language courses from basic through advanced level, with a focus on translation, grammar, listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing.
- Two (2) years experience in identifying and using authentic materials to support objectives
- Two (2) years experience in assessing student performance.
- For English as a Second Language (ESL) instructors, MA in Teaching English as a Second Language.
- For foreign Language Instructors, minimum ILR level 3 in reading, writing, speaking, and listening in English.
- Two (2) years experience with Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us.MOSAIC wants you in the family.