MOSAIC is seeking an Language Developer Program Coordinator in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Candidate will provide program support to include miscellaneous administrative support task for the Training center.
- Ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Customer service experience is highly desired.
- Candidate should have a strong command of the MS Office Suite, particularly the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work with various levels of management.
- Candidate should be a self-starter and be able to manage most tasks with little to no supervision.
- Five (5) years experience working in a professional or academic environment
- Five (5) years experience working in customer service and data/information management, as part of a team
- In lieu of an Associates Degree, an additional (2) two years of directly related, applied, practical work experience for a total of (7) seven years.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is active
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.