Established in 2001, The Tauri Group is a professional services firm known for our analytic rigor, practical solutions, and trusted advice in the areas of CBRN threat mitigation, defense science and technology, homeland security, and adjacent domains. We offer the financial stability and breadth of capability of a large company coupled with the corporate commitment and attention of a small firm. Our subject matter expertise, determination, agility, and commitment to active and ongoing client and stakeholder engagement enable us to solve tough problems and deliver results-oriented solutions that help our customers achieve mission success. We tackle our clients’ most challenging problems by combining analytical rigor with world-class expertise and relevant operational experience. At The Tauri Group, we do what’s right for the Program, the Mission, and the Nation.
We are seeking Sustainment Manager to support the Joint Protection Manager Guardian (JPM G) contract.
Candidates must have a current SECRET clearance.
Performance Based Tasks Required
- Serve as the sustainment lead for all operations and sustainment activities across the organization; researching, analyzing, and planning sustainment efforts for all systems transitioning to the life cycle management command, applying current guidance from Army, office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology) (ASA(ALT)).
- Provide and review CBRN commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) assessment details and sustainment metrics.
- Provide sustainment, integrated logistics support (ILS), and life cycle management (LCM) oversight for Continental United States and Outside Continental United States (CONUS and OCONUS) customers, including Force Protection and Non-Intrusive Inspection Systems in South West Asia and Europe, and all Force Protection Systems (FPS), Installation Protection Programs (IPP), and Emergency Modernization Management Plan (EM2P) systems transitioned or transitioning to sustainment.
- Prepare and present sustainment briefings and conduct meetings with customers as required.
- Prepare Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs) and transition plans.
- Draft performance specifications for new contracts and ensure all contracts are in place and align with sustainment requirements.
- Monitor contract performance of sustainment activities throughout the organization.
- Evaluate the remaining contract ceilings and coverage available for specific sustainment contracts. In addition, the candidate shall provide regular updates on the status of contracts and recommend contract modifications when necessary.
- Respond to questions and problems pertaining to specific sustainment contracts and sustainment policy and regulation.
- Conduct site visits with Life Cycle Management Commands (LCMCs) and Army leadership to discuss funding, business processes, and sustainment transition plans.
- Track equipment in Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE).
- Prepare reports and track in theater personnel against the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ASA(ALT)) required draw down plan.
- Update the status of all retrograde activities of in theater equipment.
- Monitor, manage, and coordinate implementation of the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) at the subordinate organization level.
- Track, document, and report taskers, suspenses, and other information requests for distribution to the appropriate point(s) of contact.
This position is contingent upon contract award
At The Tauri Group, you'll collaborate with an elite, creative team of scientists, engineers, analysts, operations specialists, policy experts, and acquisition support specialists. We attract people who love their work and are dedicated to the complex challenges facing today's world. Our culture fosters engagement and enthusiasm, attracts and retains proven experts, and maintains a flexible environment that supports clients and staff. From our easily accessible offices in Alexandria, Virginia to our comprehensive benefits package, every aspect of our operations is designed to bring us the best in the field.
Financially, The Tauri Group is a smart choice, offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- 401(k), including competitive matching and 100 % vesting after only one year
- Business development and referral bonuses
We support your life outside of the office, too, with benefits including:
- Highly competitive medical insurance and multiple plans to choose from
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Eight paid hours a year that you can devote to charity
- Flexible work schedules