Established in 2001, The Tauri Group is a professional services firm known for our analytic rigor, practical solutions, and trusted advice in the areas of CBRN threat mitigation, defense science and technology, homeland security, and adjacent domains. We offer the financial stability and breadth of capability of a large company coupled with the corporate commitment and attention of a small firm. Our subject matter expertise, determination, agility, and commitment to active and ongoing client and stakeholder engagement enable us to solve tough problems and deliver results-oriented solutions that help our customers achieve mission success. We tackle our clients’ most challenging problems by combining analytical rigor with world-class expertise and relevant operational experience. At The Tauri Group, we do what’s right for the Program, the Mission, and the Nation.
We are seeking a Staff Logisitican to support the Joint Project Manager Protection (JPMP).
Candidates must have a current SECRET clearance.
Education and Certifications Required
- Preferred: DAU Level III certification in Life Cycle Logistics is desired.
Performance Based Tasks Required
- Provide product support (e.g., training product development, logistic demonstrations, manual validation and verification, Instructor/Key Personnel Training (IKPT), task demonstrations, warfighter working groups, user assessment, stakeholder liaison activities, etc.) for the logistics, deployment, and training of the program.
- Develop and implement programmatic logistic systems to collect, maintain, and analyze data.
- Generate progress reports and other logistics tracking information related to the program.
- Develop and provide a monthly update to the consolidated logistics schedule.
- Attend program level logistics IPT meetings to maintain awareness of program issues and to develop a greater understanding of the program.
- Research and prepare responses to taskers and portfolio inquiries from the Joint Acquisition CBRN Knowledge System (JACKS) - CBRN-Information Resource Center (CBRN-IRC)
- In conjunction with program logisticians, identify risks and issues; research appropriate DoD logistics guidance, regulations, statutes, or best business practices; and develop alternative courses of action to address the risks and issues.
- Update information for portfolio reviews and provide informational briefs.
- Coordinate logistics requirements with appropriate agencies to support the fielding and life cycle sustainment of the program.
- Review and provide logistics recommendations/suggestions to all slides and attend portfolio reviews for situational awareness.
- Assess and comment on Joint and Service logistics training and fielding plans.
- Develop a list of required logistics documents for the program, to include projected need dates for each document.
- Compile templates for required logistics documentation, maintain a list of required documents, identify projected need dates for each document, and submit reports when complete.
This position is contingent upon contract award
At The Tauri Group, you'll collaborate with an elite, creative team of scientists, engineers, analysts, operations specialists, policy experts, and acquisition support specialists. We attract people who love their work and are dedicated to the complex challenges facing today's world. Our culture fosters engagement and enthusiasm, attracts and retains proven experts, and maintains a flexible environment that supports clients and staff. From our easily accessible offices in Alexandria, Virginia to our comprehensive benefits package, every aspect of our operations is designed to bring us the best in the field.
Financially, The Tauri Group is a smart choice, offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- 401(k), including competitive matching and 100 % vesting after only one year
- Business development and referral bonuses
We support your life outside of the office, too, with benefits including:
- Highly competitive medical insurance and multiple plans to choose from
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Eight paid hours a year that you can devote to charity
- Flexible work schedules