At Closet America we are known for our superior product, unparalleled customer service and professionalism, craftsmanship, and service. The results show in our high customer satisfaction scores and in the quality of every system we make. A locally owned and operated company, Closet America offers excellent benefits and a great work culture.
At Closet America you’ll be welcomed into a team of good people who share a commitment to meeting goals and making customers happy. We know how to make work fun, employing friendly competition and sales contests to keep our goals in focus. We set high standards for our work and take pride in a job well done. You’ll enjoy the challenge and reward of transforming lives, one space at a time.
Do you enjoy working with your hands and being part of a team and don’t mind getting a little sweaty and building muscle while you’re on the job. If this sounds like you, then you could be our next Installer Helper!
- Deliver, unload, and stage materials in customers’ homes
- Assist in efficient installation by participating in some portions of assembly
- Perform or assist in tear out, patch, and paint
- Communicate any changes and/or non-conforming products with installation and shop managers
- Operate a forklift
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Ensure the company vehicle is maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned
Installer Helper Qualifications:
- Laser Focus: You’re goal-oriented and can focus on the task at hand until it’s done perfectly.
- High Quality Standards: You care about quality and you take pride in the accuracy of your work.
- Problem-Solving Skills: When there’s a problem, you find a creative solution, and you’re comfortable working with others to troubleshoot problems as needed.
- Organized & Professional: You conduct yourself with professionalism and your coworkers can count on you to be organized and on top of your responsibilities.
- Education: You have a high school diploma and you know how to use Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- License: You hold a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Certifications: Ability to obtain forklift certification
- Medical Plan with HSA
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401k with Immediately Vested Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Free gym access
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- On the job training and professional development