At Closet America we are known for our superior product, unparalleled customer service and professionalism, craftsmanship, and service. The results show in our high customer satisfaction scores and in the quality of every system we make. A locally owned and operated company, Closet America offers excellent benefits and a great work culture.
At Closet America you’ll be welcomed into a team of good people who share a commitment to meeting goals and making customers happy. We know how to make work fun, employing friendly competition and sales contests to keep our goals in focus. We set high standards for our work and take pride in a job well done. You’ll enjoy the challenge and reward of transforming lives, one space at a time.
- Perform installations at customers’ homes at prescribed times, taking care to protect their property
- Follow the Closet America processes and procedures for all functions to the letter
- Demonstrate system to customers upon completion of installation
- Clean workspace upon completion
- Complete paperwork with customer and collect final payment
- Maintain communication with Installation Manager throughout the day
- Perform multi-step processes in a logical order, check your own work, and recognize and correct mistakes
- Handy – You know your way around basic carpentry, furniture assembly, and hand/power tools.
- High standards – You pay meticulous attention to detail and care about delivering world-class results.
- Flexible – You can work a minimum of 2 weekends per month and be flexible on hours.
- Amiable – You have strong oral communication skills and a winning personality.
- How You Work – You’re a team player who can also fly solo.
- Transportation – You have a clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Medical Plan with HSA
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401k with Immediately Vested Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Free gym access
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- On the job training and professional development
- Company provided tools, uniform, and vehicle (during work hours only)