Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Serve the customers of the company by installing heating and air conditioning
systems with an emphasis on quality installations, performed efficiently and
following all applicable local and national codes. Maintaining a reputation for
quality installations is imperative as the replacement department represents a
substantial portion of our total revenue and much of our business is driven through
referral and repeat customers. Keep the customer informed of what you are doing,
when you are doing it and how it will be done. Take pride in your work.
• Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
• Be safety conscious and follow all safety guidelines that apply.
• Drive your vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
• Complete all residential replacement jobs in one day
• Work with and learn from all lead installers you will be working with.
• Maintain a minimum production level.
• Always wear “booties” or “floorsavers” to every job.
• Always use dropcloths to prevent damage to customer’s floors
• Keep truck neat and clean both inside and out to exhibit a positive
• Keep management informed of problems/issues that may arise.
• Learn product features and benefits.
• Attend company or vendor training as required.
• Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or
driving company vehicles.
• Be a team player with a positive attitude.