We are a leading wholesale supplier to the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service, technical support and professionalism to the trade.
Due to company expansion and market demand, we have an opening for a Inside Counter Sales Representative at our Rosedale, MD location. We are seeking well qualified, enthusiastic people to help maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and continue growth of our business.
Our company encourages advancement from within and offers promotional and training opportunities. Prior industry knowledge not required; seeking applicants with strong sales skills and a desire to learn!
Schedule is day shift, Monday through Friday with possible overtime during peak seasons, $14.- $16. per hour depending on experience. Although all resumes will be reviewed, only those applicants being considered will be contacted. (No phone calls please)
Pre-hire drug testing and background check required. Please apply on-line.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and greets customers who walk in the store
- Assists customers in making product selections by asking questions and actively listening to identify customer needs
- Maintains knowledge of new and existing products and inventory by participating in training, studying industry catalogs and web sites, and seeking knowledge from experienced staff members and factory reps
- Assists in receiving, shipping and general warehouse duties when needed
- Completes all transactions and necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or G.E.D; some college preferred
- Ability to provide consistent, professional customer service
- Ability to multi-task and maintain focus while prioritizing the needs of several customers at once
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills: listening to, interpreting, and meeting the needs of others
- Ability to diagnose and rectify problems
- Willingness to learn HVAC/R products, concepts and the industry as a whole
- Ability to provide and to follow written instructions and documented procedures
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Prescription plan
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Training online and classroom instruction