MOSAIC is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer who will provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintains operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assists with managing security aspects of the system and performs day-to-day security operations.
- Evaluates security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation (C&A).
- Five (5) years’ experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of large scope, type, and complexity is required, including experience in at least one of the following:
- Knowledge of current security tools
- Hardware/software security implementation;
- Communication protocols;
- Encryption techniques/tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related. In lieu of degree, four addition years of ISSO experience is acceptable, for a total of nine years ISSO experience.
- Must hold at least one 8570 certification
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance required
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Experience developing technical documentation for SSPs and successfully leading systems through achieving approvals for testing and operation (e.g. Interim Authority to Test (IATT), Interim Authority to Operate (IATO), Authority to Operate (ATO)).
- Experience with Computer/system security engineering. Computer operating system experience with LINUX-based and Windows-based platforms
- Computer Networking experience
- Experience in SIGINT system development or integration projects
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.