Moon Air, Inc. we provide speedy, reliable heating and air conditioning services that you can count on. We are a heating and air conditioning company servicing Maryland and Delaware. We specialize in maintaining, repairing, and replacing heating and air conditioning systems in existing homes. We pride ourselves on a high standard of customer service. When you choose Moon Air, inc. you will be choosing the highest customer satisfaction rate in our operating area.
We are a Team of highly motivated HVAC professionals who live by the rule that there must be three winners to all operations:
- Client - must receive value for what they have agreed to
- Team member - must win. He must be properly compensated and be pround of his company.
- Company - must win. There must be profit to have a strong company.
Looking for someone with 2+ years Residential experience or Technical Training in heating and air conditioning field. An HVAC Technician is required to determine that heating and air conditioning equipment is operating well within the safe operating level and standard. Technician is required to present the customer options for repairs and/or replacements.
- Must be strong in service of furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioning systems.
- A working knowledge of hydronic boilers is a plus.
- Check operations of heating and air conditioning system.
- Communicate with the customer and evaluate their needs and wants.
- Advising customer of any add-on's or upgrades that would further enhance their overall heating and air conditioning comfort.
- Able to communicate when replacement equipment is in the customer's best interest.
- Fills out all corresponding paper work which includes any time spent on any particular job such as time spent on phone, travel time, time spent on job as well as accounting for time spent traveling to the next job dispatched.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- All industry related tasks as request by management.
- 2+ years of Residential HVAC experience or Technical Training
- NATE certification or path to test is a plus
- EPA Certification
- Experience with heat pumps, split systems, high efficiency systems
- Experience in hydronic systems a plus
- Flat rate pricing experience a plus
- Must have strong positive attitude and work ethic
- Valid Driver's License at all times
- Must pass all pre-employment test including drug/alcohol screening and continued random testing
- Umblemished crimal background
- You are in control of your income
- Year round work, never miss a paycheck
- Respect from your team and your company
- Paid training
- $1000.00 Life insurance policy after your first year, at no cost to you
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance package custom designed to your needs
- Retirement program where the company matches to State maximums
- Professional trucks
- Full support from management
Thank you for you interest in our opportunity, for immediate cosideration click apply above.