Advanced Heating & Cooling LLC is a HVAC company serving both commercial and residential clients.
We offer responsive service for repairs and planned maintenance in order to maximize the life and comfort of our clients’ HVAC equipment. Our customers range from property management companies, local banks, fitness centers, colleges, to assisted living facilities in the Greater Baltimore Metro area. Advanced Heating & Cooling can provide unique design guidance to meet the needs of virtually any style or age of building.
We pride ourselves in being a family owned and operated company. Our team is one of our greatest assets. We have an outstanding reputation as a place to work and in our market for providing top-notch service and Industry knowledge to customers.
Why join our team?
- Competitive Base + Incentives
- Personal tool account
- Paid time off
- Family owned and operated
- Join a positive and professional work environment!
- We promote from within
- Career path advancement opportunities!
- Ongoing training/Professional development
- In the field
- Special outsourced training with subject matter experts
- Teambuilding events
- Tuition Reimbursement Participation
- Work LOCAL to the Baltimore Metro area
- We only offer overtime-emergency service to our contracted clients. This greatly reduces the number of emergency calls we experience
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Lead Commercial Service technician. Our ideal candidate will be an HVAC professional, with a diverse spectrum of industry knowledge and experience in creating the best customer experience through service and repair. Commercial technicians perform preventive maintenance and service on various heating and cooling systems. Systems include: Package units, Direct-fired units, Geo-thermal systems, Boilers, Chillers, Pumps, DDC, Electric and Pneumatic Controls.
- Diagnostics/Repairs on defective systems and parts
- Provide equipment and controls startup and commissioning as required
- Survey and analyze existing equipment for replacement or repair.
- Replace and install equipment as required.
- Have strong communication skills with non-technical terminology to customers
- Ability to build long term customer relationships
- Work with the team; mentoring and exhibiting leadership skills.
- Make recommendations to customers to enhance their facility.
- 4 years of service experience working on HVAC equipment.
- Maryland Journeyman or Master HVAC/R License or certification
- EPA Certification
- High school diploma/GED; Trade school preferred.
- Maryland State driver’s license – We do run backgrounds for company vehicle insurability
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance Options
- Direct Deposit
- Vehicle provided
- 410K plan with company match
- Ongoing training
- Uniforms provided
- Tablet Phone provided
Thank you for learning about our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click “apply” above.