Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Willing to Travel
Relocation Assistance is available
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Since 1984 Comfort Air Service, LLC has been providing a full range of services for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Comfort Air Service specializes in energy efficient replacements, upgrades and select new construction including oil and gas products, heat pumps, indoor air quality, geothermal systems, solar systems, tank-less hot water systems and air systems test and balance.
The HVAC Service Technician will provide excellent customer service while performing a variety of residential HVAC service work. Technicians will need to provide technical explanations to non-technical clients.
• Perform service and/or repairs to customer heating and cooling units and peripheral equipment on site or in the shop.
• Install new heating and cooling units to code
• Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection and communicating findings to the client
• Asking for payment and collecting money and getting financing approved for clients
• Perform physical duties such as climb ladders and work in close spaces
• Maintain excellent customer relations at all times
• Complete all paperwork in a timely manner so that it can be read and understood by office personnel.
• Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, being neat, and well groomed.
• 3 years of residential HVAC service experience
• EPA Universal and Journeyman License preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Completion of High School or equivalent
• Must have a clean driving record and valid license
Comfort Air Services, LLC offers competitive hourly pay and commission. For immediate consideration click apply above