HVAC Service Technician
ColonialWebb is seeking experienced and career-minded Service Technicians with strong commercial HVAC experience to join our Northern VA Building Services team!
- We have a determined focus to be the employer of choice in our markets.
- We are established in the Richmond market and are tracking tremendous growth.
- We have a company-wide commitment to sustainability / green initiatives and strong community involvement.
- You will have unlimited potential for career advancement with ColonialWebb.
- We provide company-sponsored training and development.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce.
There’s no better place to develop your skills or establish a career, than ColonialWebb!
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the South Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects, and Manufacturing.
- Use your HVAC skills and experience to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain medium to large sized complex heating and cooling systems and associated control systems.
- Diagnose causes of breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs to equipment and associated components.
- Primary areas of expertise include rooftop units, heat pumps, DX systems, pneumatic and electrical control systems.
What we’re looking for:
- Current or previous work experience as a Service Technician with a specialization in troubleshooting, servicing and repairing commercial HVAC equipment.
- Highly skilled at diagnosing, repairing, and performing maintenance on commercial HVAC systems and related controls.
- Applicable Journeyman's or Master’s license (preferred, but not required).
- Universal EPA certification.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Benefits and Perks:
Our culture is all about care. So, it’s no surprise that we’ll take care of you at ColonialWebb. Service technicians with exceptional skills and experience can expect:
- Top market, competitive wages based on experience.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Generous personal leave.
- A recognition culture!
- Company van
- Company uniforms (including laundry service)
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance (with low premiums)
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Dynamic leadership
- Paid holidays and bereavement leave
- Tablet / mobile phone
- Service lead incentives
- Opportunities to learn
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral incentives
- Steady work
- Scholarship program for employees’ children
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, cell phone companies
- And much more…
Ready to join the team:
Employment applications are accepted online at EOE M/W/Disability/Vets