Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Speciality: Residential & Light Commercial
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
**UP TO A $2000.00 SIGNING BONUS**
Amazing Heating and Air Inc. offers the greater Baltimore, MD area with professional HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service. We are currently seeking an HVAC Service Technician to join our team.
Areas served: Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince Georges County and Harford County
If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Under general direction, performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems; and does related work as required.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Educate customer on new technology and enhancements to improve their safety and comfort.
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating and air conditioning systems.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repairing of residential/commercial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems.
- YOU MUST TAKE THE PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
- Residential HVAC Technicians must have good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow wiring schematics and understand technical instructions.
- Solid communication skills.
- (3) years of "hands on" field service experience operating, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Must be able to lift and climb extension ladders as necessary to perform services without assistance
- The operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work with technology (Ipad/Iphones)
- **UP TO A $2000.00 SIGNING BONUS**
- Competitive wages with additional compensation incentives
- 100% Employer paid Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- 100% Employer paid Uniforms
- Medical Benefits have multiple plans to choose from and optional benefits available for other family members
- Retirement Benefit
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Options
- Aflac Available
- Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”