Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that specializes in the installation and service of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, Energy Retrofits, and Building Automation Systems (BAS). If you have a sense of ownership and ambition to succeed, this could be the career opportunity you've been waiting for. Projects are primarily in the DC/NOVA area.
Compensation commensurate with experience, starting at $115,000 plus bonus.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate Plan and schedule in detail a projects implementation and financial plan.
- Track and manage project plan and schedule
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the activities of electrical, mechanical, network and engineering subcontractors in a rapidly changing project environment.
- Drive Processes with knowledge to labor laws, construction contracts, construction administration, and be familiar with construction dispute resolution processes.
- Manage contract documents written scope of work to insure customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate, recognize, and negotiate changes from documentation scope of work to insure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for written and verbal communications, along with keeping a very organized work and documentation flow process.
- Provide written costs estimates, supporting narrative justifications, and proposals as necessary
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a lean administrative environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Construction Management or five years experience in HVAC/Building Automation Controls project management.
- Experience managing construction projects new or retrofit such as; commercial, institutional, industrial, health care, education, local or state government
- Microsoft Project Experience
- P&L Experience
- Experience planning, scheduling and coordinating the activities of electrical, mechanical, network and engineering subcontractors in a fast paced project environment
- Experience in driving processes with knowledge of labor laws, construction contracts, construction administration and construction dispute resolution processes
- Experience managing contract documents written scope of work to insure customer satisfaction
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Experience providing written cost estimates, supporting narrative justifications and proposals
- Organized in work flow & documentation processes
- Experience working multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in use of all Microsoft Office software.
Company offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including: Medical & Dental, 401k with outstanding company match, and more.