HVAC Mechanic / HVAC Install Technician
ColonialWebb is seeking experienced and career-minded HVAC Mechanics to join our Southern Maryland Team. As HVAC Mechanic, you will work on change-outs, retrofits, and installations for medium to large sized complex heating and cooling systems and associated control systems.
- We have a determined focus to be the employer of choice in our markets.
- We are established in the Northern Virginia / Metro-DC area and are tracking tremendous growth.
- We have a company-wide commitment to sustainability / green initiatives and strong community involvement.
- You will have unlimited potential for career advancement with ColonialWebb.
- We provide company-sponsored training and development.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce.
There’s no better place to develop your skills or establish a career, than ColonialWebb!
Projects are in Northern VA, Washington DC, and Southern MD.
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the South Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects and Manufacturing.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
- Use your HVAC skills and experience to install, replace and retrofit HVAC equipment, sheet metal products, and ductwork for commercial projects.
- Typical projects include installation and retrofitting services for rooftop units, heat pumps, DX systems, chillers, cooling towers, commercial boilers, pneumatic and electrical control systems.
What we’re looking for:
- Current or previous work experience as an HVAC Mechanic with a specialization in change outs, electrical, brazing, and start-up for commercial projects.
- Journeyman or Master’s HVAC License (Preferred, not required).
- Universal EPA certification.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Benefits and Perks:
Our culture is all about care. So, it’s no surprise that we’ll take care of you at ColonialWebb. HVAC Mechanics with exceptional skills and experience can expect:
- Top market, competitive wages based on experience.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Generous personal leave.
- A recognition culture!
- Company vehicle.
- Company uniforms.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance (with low premiums).
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
- Dynamic leadership.
- Paid holidays and bereavement leave.
- Tablet / mobile phone.
- Service lead incentives.
- Opportunities to learn.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Steady work.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, cell phone companies.
- And much more…
Ready to join the team:
Apply online at M/W/Disability/Vets