Hiring! Excellent opportunity for an experienced Building Automation (DDC) Service Technician in the DC metro area.
Compensation Commensurate with experience, in the $70,000 range.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on a variety of BAS equipment/systems by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems as well as checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory and efficient working order.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning components.
- Experience Programming DDC/Building Automation systems preferred.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Assist sales and operations with delivering customer requirements.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of three years experience
- Proven knowledge of circuits, various software programs, and DDC Controls.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Proven skills in problem solving and working in a self-managed team.
- Job performance will require a valid driver’s license, ability to work in maintenance spaces that are sometimes difficult to access and might have demanding environmental conditions, climb ladders, and lift job related equipment as needed.
- Ability to pass drug screen.
- Experience with Tridium, Distech and/or Siemens systems desired.
Company provides competitive compensation and benefits including 401K, pension, healthcare benefits, generous paid vacation and holidays, company vehicle and more